Id like to take one class... just to play flag football.. whens the last day to sign up for classes? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Anybody going to school down there signed up for Flag Football yet? If not and you are interested let me know. I'm lookin for some peeps to get a team together.
Id like to take one class... just to play flag football.. whens the last day to sign up for classes? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
room G205...if ya know anybody else who goes to MECC and wants to sign up let me know... like i said i'd like to get a team together...
thought you done signed up timmy??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Just to let yall know....I played flag football there a few years ago. Its not like your gonna have put a team together, it doesnt really workout that way. MECC is one big team, of course you get together and play on Tues and Thurs. Though most of the time your gonna be on different teams, and theres never enough ppl to have more than 2 teams anyways. There may be the first day you get down there, but most of the time ppl dont come all the time. So your luck to have 7 on 7 every Tues and Thurs.
Of course sometime in November you go to UVA Wise and play up there as one big team in a torney with several different colleges, we came in second one year. Best MECC ever did up there, I believe it was 2 maybe 3 years ago? We only had about 11 ppl even show up for that.
You really dont even have to sign up though, when you first come down there on the first Tues it starts Sumptner will make you fill out a release form and thats pretty much it.
Back when I first started there were several teams. Then through the years they just kept getting lower and lower. Guess I might break out my MECC champions shirt and wheel chair. Shut up Diets before you even make a smart comment.
crack is whack
Haha... Monkeyhead? The Monkeyhead? I didnt even knew you posted on here....lets take one class and play man....retire the wheel chairs for a while... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks